Welcome to cradle of hills winery
cradle of hills vineyard and artisan winery produces only 800 cases of wine per year. Our wines are in high demand, with most wines currently allocated to our Cradle 100 Wine Club Members and Cellar Door visitors.
Please join our eNewsletter List for news, events and wine availability throughout the year. If you are already a Cradle of Hills fan, consider a personal allocation of wines through our Cradle 100 Wine Club.
News: GOLD!!! cradle of hills 2014 ROW 23 Shiraz is awarded 95 Points and listed in James Halliday’s Official Cellaring Selection!
OPEN: By Appointment 11am - 4pm, with platters available.
Please call us on 0438 564 281.
Cradle of Hills will host Open Days on April 11/13 (Easter); 18/19 & 25/26: email for more info.
Wines available now and becoming limited
- NEW FOR MEMBERS! 95 points 2015 ROW 23 Shiraz
- LIMITED 95 points 2014 ROW 23 Shiraz
- NEW! 2018 Lacewing Fiano (Unreviewed)
- NEW! 95 points 2014 Darkside Shiraz Mourvedre
- NEW 94 points 2014 Maritime Cabernet Shiraz
- 94 Points Wine Orbit 2016 Old Rogue Sellicks Hill Shiraz
- LIMITED 93 points 2016 Grenache Route du Bonheur
- LIMITED 92 points 2017 GiGi Rosé
NEW!! 2017 Lacewing Fiano GOLD MEDAL/95 Points
GOLD MEDAL / 95 Points - Alternate Variety Wine Show Mildura 2018
100% McLaren Vale ultra-premium Fiano; Cellar to 2028.
“The best Fiano to come out of McLaren Vale from 2017/2018! Light Straw in colour; Vibrant honeysuckle and citrus aromas with dry, crushed cashew flavours and a kiss of French oak – Delicious!”
Only 64 cases made.